Thanks to everyone who filled out the reader survey! Over 655 people responded which gave me a pretty good sense of what my readers are looking for and that inspired me to make a few changes. I made a little video about how things are changing which I’ll post below. Here’s the short version:
- The monthly Planetary Illuminations report will remain exactly the same.
- I’ll be posting a weekly forecast on Sunday afternoons – not a video, but a written forecast with a general overview and the daily details.
- The daily forecast will be much shorter, with art of course!
- I hope to do more old-fashioned blogging – posting about things I’m interested in, profiles of people in the news, and more in-depth articles about the bigger planetary cycles.
- There will be some videos but I’m still working out what exactly will inspire me.
Thanks again for your input, and I hope you will enjoy these changes. ❤️
Leave A Comment