This is Part II of a series. Catch up with Part I here.
Basic concepts from my astrological theology.
- Harmonious alignments facilitate ease and flow, but they do not generate action. Challenging hard angle aspects promote conflict and discomfort, but they generate personal evolution and transformation.
- Outer planets serve to inspire and galvanize change on a global level. I believe that the Universe is always striving for balance, and where earthly existence is out of balance a readjustment is needed.
- Interactions of outer planets activate change where change is needed. If we know the planet we are dealing with, we know what kind of things to look for.
- Saturn will demand that we focus on the difficult things and not take the easy unproven path.
- Uranus will ask us to question whether our life permits us to live authentically and in accordance with our true nature.
- Neptune will blur our vision and cause us to question all of our values in an effort to achieve a sense of magic and illumination in our lives.
- Pluto will act like the tornado in the Wizard of Oz, picking us up out of our lives while change whirls around us, and put us back somewhere unexpected and transformed from the inside out.
Age of Air. I wrote about the Age of Air in Part I of this series, but to recap: The conjunction of Jupiter to Saturn in Aquarius in 2021 marked the beginning of a new 800 year cycle in the air element. You can catch up here if you want more details, but we are shifting out of a 200-year Age of Earth which was marked by construction and the establishment of governments […]