The planets have calmed down now, with Mercury moving into grounded Taurus and the Taurus New Moon tomorrow. But the past few weeks have been a doozy.
- I counted five stabbings in US high schools: Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Houston, Utah, Fort Lauderdale.
- Tornadoes whipped through central and southern US states with several different outbreaks over the weekend with more coming today.
- Mars (rage, impulsive behavior) setting off Uranus (recklessness, surprise) and Pluto (death and destruction) created havoc and an increase in accidents:
- In Saudi Arabia there were the highest number of recorded accidents in a single day.
- A ferry in South Korea capsized and the crew escaped, leaving passengers to die.
- Sixteen sherpas, climbing accidents, were killed in an avalanche on Mount Everest.
- There was a higher than normal number of plane, motorcycle and automobile crashes.
But the worst is behind us now, and just like the way the air is cleaner after a storm, once the debris from the past few weeks has settled and can be cleared away we will be left with a fresh start.
[related_posts limit=”5″ image=”50″]
This past few days since the Taurus New Moon have been a great relief to me. I fought nausea, fatigue, and back pain most of April. I feel like a switch got turned and I’m back to whatever passes for normal. :)
My poor 89-year-old Dad had a hip replacement April 15 and was mending well until last Friday (April 25), when the nursing home staff were careless and pulled it all apart so they had to remove the hip joint, fix it, and re-install it! He is doing alright, but I wish he had waited a month to have the surgery done. I myself had a procedure scheduled for me on April 24, but I chickened out. I am glad I did now.
I hope you are going to be safe with all of the tornadoes whizzing around the Carolinas and elsewhere. Take care, Lynn.