Mercury is still retrograde for another few days or so, and there are signs of it everywhere. Mercury rules transportation as well as communication, and when retrograde there are often snafus and the need to repair our equipment and revise our plans
I’m sure my readers have stories of their own to tell: disappearing emails, dropped phone calls, malfunctioning equipment, miscommunications. There are plenty of stories in the news as well that relate to the retrograde Mercury cycle (italicized words are Mercury keywords)
- Passengers are stranded in airports all over the world from Boston to London to Moscow as winter storms bring air travel to a screeching halt.
- Miscommunications between airline pilots and air traffic controllers resulted in passengers on Cathay Pacific and British Airways planes being stuck on the tarmac without an available gate for many hours.
- The Chinese government delivered a counterattack to Pope Benedict’s criticism of Chinese religious freedoms in his Christmas message. It seems to me this is an area in which the Pope doesn’t have much room to criticize.
- Time Warner Cable makes another grab for more programming money by rejecting a settlement offer with Sinclair Broadcasting which means Sinclair channels, including network and Fox affiliates, will go dark when the contract expires.
- Consumer confidence retreated in December, with consumers expecting that there will be fewer jobs in 2011.
- A malfunction of a ski lift in Maine injured nine people.
What’s going on in your world?
[related_posts limit=”5″ image=”50″]