Kids say the darndest things, explained by astrology
In this hilarious article a NY teacher collected funny things her students said and posted them on Instagram. I decided to make this a teaching moment by taking some of the funniest ones and creating an imaginary astrological profile! Enjoy. 😀
“I’m just going to put all the boys that want to marry me in a line and do eenie meenie miney mo.” Chloe, 4 years old.
– Sun in Aries, Venus in Libra, Mars in Scorpio
“I’m happy on the inside, I just don’t want to talk about it.” anonymous, 5 years old.
– Saturn conjunct Taurus Sun
“If I don’t eat my snack right now I don’t think I’m going to make it.” anonymous, 6 years old.
– Sun, Mars, Mercury, and Jupiter in Cancer square Ceres in Capricorn
“I can’t swim today, I just got a haircut.” anonymous, 5 years old
– stellium of six planets in Libra
“He looked at me so he’s my boyfriend.” Opal, 5 years old.
– Sun, Mars and Venus in Scorpio with Aries rising
“I’m afraid of school because I’m allergic to people. Kai, 5 years old.
– Sun/Ascendant in Pisces conjunct Saturn
“Why does it have to be called a question Mark? Why can’t it be called a question David?” David, 5 years old.
– Gemini Sun with Leo rising
“Sweatshirt, that’s not a present!” anonymous, 3 years old.
– Sun in Capricorn, Libra rising and Aries Moon.
“I don’t know what it is, but every time boys look in my eyes they fall in love with me.” Moselle, 6 years old.
– Libra rising and Venus in Libra, Scorpio Moon
“I need a break from my feelings right now.” Enya, 7 years old
– Virgo Sun with Moon conjunct Jupiter in Pisces.
“I don’t need to learn to type. I’ll just be signing autographs when I grow up.” anonymous, 10 years old.
– Leo Sun, Leo […]