- After last year’s debacle over the Swine Flu hysteria, vaccine makers aren’t taking any chances and are practically giving the stuff away this year.
- Strikes by train workers in London and France are creating Mercury retrograde havoc for commuters.
- Let’s file this under Mercury retrograde for revisiting past research efforts that fell by the wayside: Scientists are researching the medicinal value of “magic mushrooms” and marijuana. Watch for a post on this subject coming soon!
And in news that isn’t related to astrology but interesting nonetheless: a new study shows that money can only buy happiness up to an income of about $75,000 a year. After that point the happiness quotient, as defined with general satisfaction about your life and your day to day experience of joy, levels off.
Finally, a brief roundup of a few great astroblogs:
- Twilight examines a Bosch painting from the astrological viewpoint.
- JM examines the breakdown of the Obama presidency under Uranus at the 29th degree of Pisces.
- Kathryn gives her take on the Stephen Hawking controversy.
- And Beth reminds us that alone time is a valuable thing.
[related_posts limit=”5″ image=”50″]