Mars is preparing for its third and final opposition to Pluto where it tends to foment rage and inspire explosions, and one might think the opposition has already happened. School shootings, mall shootings, shootings in the city council – people are clearly under stress. Although the opposition will not be exact until the new moon on March 7, we are clearly in its shadow now.
I’ve been trying to find the birthdates of these shooters to see if any of them are tied in to the eclipse on February 6, but unfortunately that data is not available.
And I’m seeing lots of explosions from unknown causes in the news as well:
- An explosion at a machine shop in Alberta Canada sent three workers to the hospital;
- An explosion at a sugar refinery in Georgia killed at least six people;
- A huge explosion in a Chinese fireworks factory caused tremors throughout the city;
- Explosions at a scrap yard in Malaysia sent gas tanks flying through the air;
- A south Texas gas pipeline has exploded.
Tensions are clearly high now, and we’re heading towards the second in the pair of eclipses which will occur at the Full Moon on February 20. So keep your eyes and ears open!