Sorry this comes a day late! What with the Skywatch and the Full Moon I got a bit behind. :)
This is written for the Eastern time zone, please adjust for your own locality.
1. Full Moon on the 2nd! Moon is in Taurus, squared by Mars in Leo. For more information read my Full Moon post.
2. Busy Moon on the 3rd in challenging square to the Big Three (Jupiter, Chiron and Neptune). Emotional rollercoaster likely, but Taurus will try to keep the peace.
3. Moon enters Gemini late on Tuesday opening the doors of communication and mental activity.
4. Neptune turns direct on the 4th! Creativity, spirituality – and perhaps confusion enter the mix.
5. Sun conjoins Mercury in Scorpio on the 5th – Gemini Moon wants superficiality but the Scorpio Mercury must go deep. Today you have to choose, and Scorpio usually wins.
6. Moon enters Cancer early am on the 6th.
7. Venus enters Scorpio on the evening of the 7th, and now there are three planets in Scorpio. Intense, focused, fierce!
8. Moon enters Leo on the 8th, the harbinger of a busy astrological day. More focus is put now on the role of the individual and that means ME.
9. Mercury squares Jupiter, bringing the potential for arguments and a bit of arrogant behavior on the part of SOMEONE.
10. Venus sextiles Pluto, softening the effect of #9 and encouraging the conversation to deepen and enrich the lives of everyone.
No radio show Sunday the 8th! I’ll be in Jamaica, Mon.