This is written for Eastern time zone, please adjust for your own locality.
- Moon begins the week in Aquarius – emotional detachment prevails.
- Lots of Venus this week! Venus in Scorpio squares Jupiter on the 23rd creating a fertile climate for social events; however, there is a possibility of broken dates (Jupiter) and demand for retribution (Scorpio Venus).
- Moon moves into Pisces on the 24th at 11:07 am bringing dreamlike wonder and mystery.
- The Sun forms a harmonious sextile to Saturn on the morning of the 24th. Focus and acuity are the gifts today!
- Venus squares Chiron all day, peaking near midnight – watch for hurt feelings and the necessity to go deep where others are concerned.
- Venus trines Uranus on the 25th – break out of your routine and look for the unexpected.
- On the 26th (Thanksgiving in the US) Mercury trines Mars, limiting the number of arguments that are likely when families get together.
- On the other hand, a square from Venus to Neptune suggests that unrealistic expectations may create some problems.
- Moon enters Aries late on the 26th, and for a few days it’s all about ME and that’s a good thing.
- Moon enters Taurus early on the 29th, bringing with it a need for luxury and delicious foods.
- Mercury is sextile Chiron on the 29th culminating late in the evening bringing greater wisdom to our emotional world.
You can sign up for Lynn’s Skywatch: Planetary Illuminations, a monthly report of planetary activity from an astrological point of view, on my website.